GTC (General Terms and Conditions) for guests and seminar participants
Please register only in writing by post, fax or email. The registration is binding with the sending of the registration confirmation. The room category confirmed in the registration confirmation is binding when the stated deposit amount in CHF has been received in our account. The remaining amount can be paid on site. Direct check-in (to reduce the administrative effort):
You are free to transfer the total amount immediately or to transfer the 2nd half incl. visitor’s tax at least 7 days before the start of the seminar.
2. payment options
All payments are to be made in Swiss Francs CHF, also for payments from abroad. Payment can be made by means of the following payment options:
- Cash payment on site: Payments in Swiss francs CHF
- EU bank transfer: costs for payment to be borne by the client
- SEPA bank transfer: payment costs to be borne by the client
- Card payments on site: Maestro/Postfinance/V-Pay/EC Card/Mastercard/Visa
We ask our guests to refrain from credit card payments if possible due to high charges. Thank you for your understanding.
Down payments from abroad can also be made in Euro, according to the exchange rate of your bank. Transfer fees are at your expense. We will credit you with the amount in Swiss francs, according to the exchange rate of our bank, which we receive on our account.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice.
3. cancellation conditions for guests and seminar participants
- up to 28 days before the date of arrival: 50.- CHF handling fee
- 28 – 7 days before date of arrival: 25 % of total costs
- 7 – 1 day before the date of arrival: 50 % of the total costs
- on the day of arrival or in case of no-show: 100 % of the total costs
- in case of early departure: 100 % of the total costs
- In case of cancellation for valid reasons (illness, accident), a doctor’s certificate must be presented. The processing fee is CHF 50.00. Without a doctor’s certificate, the normal cancellation conditions apply.
- We recommend that participants take out cancellation insurance.
4. course cancellation
If a course is cancelled by the course management, we will inform you immediately and return the deposit.
5. insurance and liability
All visitors are responsible for themselves and must be insured against illness and accidents.
6. seminar package
Our seminars are all-inclusive, including accommodation and meals. We cannot grant any reductions on the total amount for meals not taken during the course, for late arrivals or early departures and for overnight stays not taken. Thank you for your understanding.
For seminar participants who stay overnight off-site, we charge an infrastructure fee of CHF 25 per day for tea/water, use of the area and the seminar room.